Sunday, November 2, 2014

Online Tv Guide

Do you ever wonder what it's like not to be able to read your tv's information, that is displayed when you hit the information button on your remote? That might be something you would ask if you were visually impaired, or if you just weren't familiar with how to use the info feature on your remote control.

After several days of searching, I finally came across a site where you can scan through an online tv guide. The web site allows you to choose from different broadcast providers, and the web site automaticly adjusts show times to the zipcode in which you are viewing the page from. It is totally accessible, and I have even discovered channels that I didn't even know I had. Please enjoy and tell me what are your favorite tv shows.

go to:

www.locatetv.com

(e.g), for comcast go to:

http://www.locatetv.com/listings/comcast

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you in the launch and success of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the information you are providing! Thanks for sharing and keep the info coming!! :) ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete