Saturday, November 1, 2014

Audio Theater

Old time radio, or radio drama, as it used to be called in the 1930's 1940's and 1950's, has taken on a new twist with audio theater. Audio theater is dramatic media made up entirely of sound, in the fashion of old time radio drama. Audio theater is simply productions or plays that contain only voice overs and sound effects. This is great for those who are visually impaired, and I am highly recommending this new art form to my friends and family. The great collection of audio theater resources can be found at www.audiotheater.com and is easy to navigate with graphical links. Some of the resources are fan based or free to listen to and download, others are professional comercial productions from recognized audio performers. I myself love the independent free offerings from Darker Projects, and I am currently looking in to trying others. If you have further questions, comment below and I will try to answer as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment